Looking for Heroes - Concrete Heroes That is
Position: Sales Consultant / Estimator
Tired of sitting behind a computer all day? Is your current job limiting your earning potential and/or stressing you out? We have a great opportunity for an ambitious, energetic person looking for something new and interesting.
This is a home service sales job, but not like the others. You won’t have to knock on doors and cold call people. You won’t have to be an aggressive, pushy, annoying salesperson.
Instead, you will be the Hero who is there to help solve customers’ concrete issues with our many awesome services that they are already inquiring about.
About Concrete Hero
Concrete Hero is a local leader in offering concrete repair and maintenance solutions to homeowners and businesses. We specialize in lifting sunken concrete with an advanced polyurethane foam injection process we call PolyLift. We also provide epoxy and polyuera floor coatings, concrete sealing and caulking services.
Our services are in high-demand and priced affordably. Customers seek us out and are thrilled when we are able to meet with them. Our close ratio is above industry average because of the value we offer and the positive reputation we have in the area.
As an estimator, you will be given a daily schedule of pre-qualified homeowners who have scheduled a free estimate, typically all in the same area (10-15min apart). You will visit each home, assess repair needs, educate customers on repair solutions, take necessary measurement and photos, generate a proposal and address any concerns or questions.
Most estimates last around 15-20 min and many are done without the customer present. All scheduling and proposals are done digitally with our cloud-based system, which makes the process fast, easy and professional. You will also meet with the company owner for weekly meetings and training.
You will also assist in some marketing and operational tasks when needed.
Traits & Qualifications for Success in This Position
- Enjoys meeting and speaking with homeowners
- Friendly and professional image and demeanor
- Prefers being outside rather than in an office
- Comfortable and proficient with email communication
- Outside sales or customer service experience preferred
- Construction experience is helpful, but not required
- Interest in home improvement
- Valid drivers license
- Minimum 2 years of college preferred, but not required
- Competitive base pay with commission
- Company car and company iPad provided
- Qualified leads– no cold calling or door knocking
- Extensive 3-4 week paid training
- Respectful, family-oriented work culture